Those silly little Dresdens tried to intimidate me,
but they didn't succeed...nope, they didn't.
Until I saw all those amazing Dresdens on
yesterday's blogs and I realized I was in
My pitiful Dresdens don't even want to be in the same room as
those other ones. They really wanted to show-up here in disguise,
but I decided to share what a beginner's Dresden looks like
and give hope to those who haven't made a Dresden, yet.
My machine embroidered centers...
my hand embroidery would never look this good.
I couldn't possibly just make one Dresden project...on no, I had to
make two (it's an illness I have that has nothing to do with competing with
That Other Lady.)
I attempted to do some hand embroidery on this one, but it wasn't great
and I was too lazy to rip it out so I've dubbed it a
"learning experience" wall hanging.
On one of the stems I hand embroidered,
"Spring is nature's way of saying, 'Let's Party!"
by Robin P. Williams
Since my Dresden's won't win any prizes, I thought I'd
at least reward you for visiting my blog today. So......
There's a giveaway, too!
$20 from here:
Silly Little Rules:
- Leave a short and sweet comment.
- This one is important! Make sure I can contact you if you're a no-reply blogger. There are instructions on how to fix this on the sidebar of my blog. Typing out your email address like this helps avoid spammers: iblog at aol dot com. If I can't contact you, you can't win. If you are an OPEN ID person and leave a comment, leave an email address or I can't respond.
- You don't have to be a Follower, but it's okay with me to have you follow me around.
- Only ONE entry per person.
- I'll mail it anywhere.
- Giveaway ends at 6 p.m. PST on January 31st. Entries after 6 p.m. PST on January 31st will not be included in the giveaway.
That's it for me, so go check out these other
amazing Dresden's to get inspired:
January 25th, 2013
You can find all the Dresden's from this blog hop
over on Madame Samm's Pinterest page
Thanks to Christine from Quilt Monster in My Closet
for being the cheerleader for this hop
to Madame Samm at Sew We Quilt for her
awesome ability to bring us all together to
create and show our projects
(plus she has great sponsors who offer