Elizabeth's Studios has a whole line of beautiful bird fabrics and it is just stunning.
I took my one-man crew out to take photos of my projects.
He's just the best crew I've ever had!
The panels of birds and birdhouses had gorgeous colors and designs,
so I fussy cut them and created a lap quilt with a scalloped border.
I love those birds and birdhouses, plus the beautiful quilting by Quilted Works.
I was in a fussy cutting kind of mood, so I picked out some of my favorite birdhouses from
the fabric and created a sweet little pillow that would be perfect for someone I love.
This swing usually has a Monkey Boy on it, but they weren't around so it displayed my pillow.
Sewing has been en-lightening since I got my Inspired LED light...I can see so much better!
Before I got lit up...
After I saw the light...
It's like a Broadway show around here!
It's been a while since I've had a giveaway, so I picked these up on my shopping trip
to Quilted Works and thought someone out there might just like to win them.
Don't they both just scream "SPRING!"
- Leave a short and sweet comment.
- One comment per person.
- The giveaway can be mailed anywhere.
- You don't have to be a follower to play along, but of course that makes me smile if you do.
- Giveaway ends at 5 p.m. PST on March 23rd. Entries after 5 p.m. PST on March 23rd will not be included in the giveaway.
- THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT: If you aren't sure whether or not you are a no reply blogger, LEAVE ME AN EMAIL ADDRESS...pretty please! You can't win if I can't contact you! If you don't get a reply from me to your comment, you are a no reply blogger.
Monday, March 16
Thanks for stopping by to visit!