Madame Samm takes some amazing photos of birds, so this hop just seemed perfect for her.
Thanks, Madame Samm, for all you do to help us be creative!
Elizabeth's Studios has a whole line of beautiful bird fabrics and it is just stunning.
Lana at It Seams to be Sew is cheering this hop...thanks, Lana!
I took my one-man crew out to take photos of my projects.
He's just the best crew I've ever had!
The panels of birds and birdhouses had gorgeous colors and designs,
so I fussy cut them and created a lap quilt with a scalloped border.
I love those birds and birdhouses, plus the beautiful quilting by Quilted Works.
I was in a fussy cutting kind of mood, so I picked out some of my favorite birdhouses from
the fabric and created a sweet little pillow that would be perfect for someone I love.
This swing usually has a Monkey Boy on it, but they weren't around so it displayed my pillow.
Sewing has been en-lightening since I got my Inspired LED light...I can see so much better!
Before I got lit up...
After I saw the light...
It's like a Broadway show around here!
It's been a while since I've had a giveaway, so I picked these up on my shopping trip
to Quilted Works and thought someone out there might just like to win them.
Don't they both just scream "SPRING!"
- Leave a short and sweet comment.
- One comment per person.
- The giveaway can be mailed anywhere.
- You don't have to be a follower to play along, but of course that makes me smile if you do.
- Giveaway ends at 5 p.m. PST on March 23rd. Entries after 5 p.m. PST on March 23rd will not be included in the giveaway.
- THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT: If you aren't sure whether or not you are a no reply blogger, LEAVE ME AN EMAIL ADDRESS...pretty please! You can't win if I can't contact you! If you don't get a reply from me to your comment, you are a no reply blogger.
Monday, March 16
Thanks for stopping by to visit!