It was love at first sight when I first saw the Ladies Diary quilt hanging on the wall of Scrap Apple. I bought the kit and finally got it finished. It isn't exactly the same (no surprise there, since I have a hard time following a pattern exactly), but I think it is pretty close to the original pattern (I changed the center a little.) I even mitered the corners on the border, which I've never done before...they looked okay, thank goodness! I took a few quick photos before dropping it off yesterday to be quilted at Quilted Works. It is big...92" by 92"! I can't wait to get it back so I can take some better pics of it quilted.