I didn't do any day-after-Christmas shopping this morning...I stayed home.
I went from room-to-room, but there were no Monkey Boys in sight.
There might have been a little sighing, whining, and wistful thinking going on.
I managed to do a little sewing, a little cleaning, and a little organizing.
Around 4:30 this afternoon I started to feel rather
I knew right away what it was...
The After-Christmas Blahs!
I made an emergency trip to Quilted Works for their After-Christmas Sale.
Barb and Anika totally helped me look around the store for a cure.
After buying a few yards of Christmas and Halloween sale fabric I felt so much better!
So, if you're feeling a little Ghastlie, too, I have a fixer-upper just for you.
A giveaway of 2 yards + 2 yards of Ghastlie fabric!
The dark and dreary rules...
- Leave a one word comment...really, just one word is enough.
- You can leave a second entry if you follow me around.
- It can be mailed anywhere...yes, even to the other side of the world.
- Giveaway ends at 5 p.m. PST on January 2nd. Entries after 5 p.m. PST on January 2nd will not be included in the giveaway.
- If you aren't sure whether or not you are a no reply blogger, LEAVE ME AN EMAIL ADDRESS..pretty please! You can't win if I can't contact you!