Obviously, I must get a little wordy and blog post crazy, because
I just noticed this morning that my next post would be
...so, of course, I automatically thought
Today when I stopped off at Scrap Apple Quilts and was talking to
Linda (she's such a cutie and it's so fun to talk quilty stuff with her), it was my luck to also
get to chat with Judy Corry who designed the quilt pattern, Jacob's Dresden.
I used Judy's pattern to make this quilt with Ladies Diary fabric.
(NO, this quilt isn't part of the giveaway!)
I had lots of people ask about the pattern so when I mentioned it to Judy she generously
offered me the pattern as a giveaway for this post. Is that just the nicest thing! Thanks, Judy!
I'm also throwing in a Robert Kaufman solid Kona Charm Square pack just for fun!
The pattern can be found at the Scrap Apple Quilts online shop HERE if you would like your very own copy and don't want to wait to see if you win in my little giveaway. They also sell the Dresden ruler to make this beautiful quilt and have some Ladies Diary fabric left in their store. Their contact info is on their website HERE. I can visualize this quilt in so many other fabrics and would love to make another one!
- Leave a comment...short and sweet works for me!
- It can be mailed anywhere...yes, even to the other side of the world.
- You don't have to be a follower to play along.
- Giveaway ends at 5 p.m. PST on February 9th. Entries after 5 p.m. PST on February 9th will not be included in the giveaway.
- THIS IS IMPORTANT: If you aren't sure whether or not you are a no reply blogger, LEAVE ME AN EMAIL ADDRESS...pretty please! You can't win if I can't contact you!
AND IN OTHER NEWS...
Today's the last day of the She Who Sews and tomorrow is the last day for Don't Let the Doorstop You. Thanks to Madame Samm of Sew We Quilt for her creative ideas and encouragement, and Carla of Creatin' in the Sticks for managing two hops at once and keeping us on track!
Made by Me in Red
A Passion for Applique
Living With Purpose
Sew We Quilt
I've still got that Grow Your Blog giveaway going on...it ends on February 15th.
Here's where you can find my Grow Your Blog post and GIVEAWAY.