I just love all the hugs and kisses going on with
this blog hop. It's really getting me in the spirit
to celebrate Valentine's Day.
I've been missing my blog and all the blogs I follow because I've been sharing the love
with my sisters the last five days while we had a sister vacation in Las Vegas.
You'll get no details from me since "What Happens In Vegas, Stays In Vegas!"
Actually, there wasn't much excitement going on with us
old ladies, but we did have a great time eating, gambling,
and just catching up on sister stuff.
This is my Hugs and Kisses project, a small quilt with a sweet Valentine girl
designed by Madame Samm (I just love her--the girl AND Madame Samm!)
My quilt was inspired by a quilt I found at Richocet and Away! Mine's a little
different, but I loved what she did with her pattern.
With my posting day quickly approaching, my sister sacrificed some of her party time
out on the LV Strip to show me how to use the ruffler that I bought ages ago
for my sewing machine, but could never figure out.
I love it and will certainly be using it again sometime.
Thanks to Jane for being the hostess and
of course, thanks to Madame Samm for
the inspiring idea to share the love.
There's a giveaway, too!
$20 from here
(that Jane lady is EVERYWHERE):
SILLY LITTLE RULES:
- Leave a short and sweet comment.
- This one is important! Make sure I can contact you if you're a no-reply blogger. There are instructions on how to fix this on the sidebar of my blog. Typing out your email address like this helps avoid spammers: iblog at aol dot com. If I can't contact you, you can't win. If you are an OPEN ID person and leave a comment, leave an email address or I can't respond.
- You don't have to be a Follower, but it's okay with me to have you follow me around.
- Only ONE entry per person.
- I'll mail it anywhere.
- Giveaway ends at 6 p.m. PST on February 15th. Entries after 6 p.m. PST on February 15th will not be included in the giveaway.
Now, off you go to get some hugs and kisses
from these lovely bloggers:
Tuesday February 12th