This is a quilt I made to donate to a church project for children with cancer. It is a twin-sized, quilt-as-you-go pattern, and I used fabric from Linda's stash.
Sunday, August 30, 2009
Sunday, August 2, 2009
I finished this quilt last weekend by binding the edges. Quilted works did the machine quilting on it, making it so much easier for me. Actually, it was really easy because Linda picked it up for me. Thanks, Linda! I thought I'd give it to Andrea, but she thinks it looks like Tracey. I have to agree that the colors are so Tracey--bright and cheerful. Not that Andrea isn't bright and cheerful, but she'd rather have a little more earth tone colors. When I was sewing the quilt, I thought it seemed a little more like Tracey, but the high-heels were definitely Andrea.
This is the back with a little pocket type label, so I can add the date and the fact that I sewed this quilt. I learned this label method from the store in Hurricane. I love it and I love how the quilt turned out!